Friday, September 30, 2005

Google's monthly secrecy

Only 400 of the leeter than thou will be in attendance. It's by invite only and they're going to announce something that will change everything!

So is anyone else terribly excited for google's announcement?

I figured it would be best if I left speculation till a later date. I have been contacting some of my sources relentlessly in an effort to know a little more. Well, thus far I have come up with very little information.

I will stay on top of this for all you loyal readers out there... I have been searching the web for different clues; and I already emailed a friend I know who works at google. A peon, but a peon that is closer than I am to the google empire.

Read - Webpronews | digg (What's this?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home